Thursday, February 28, 2008

In response

Mary...again.
So I just figured out how to look at the comments people have put on the blog, and now I can start commenting on other people's stuff. Not my bright-shiniest moment, but I figured I could use this chance to respond to some of the comments.
1-Some people have signed their comments, some haven't. This is true on everyone's posts as well. Since there are two people to every blog, can you please, pretty please sign the comments and posts? That way I know who I'm talking to.
2-I didn't say the music from my sister's production was annoying. I just got sick of hearing it after a month of them practicing it a cappella.
3-The website for the NSF (which was the first thing on the Google search) is
www.nebraskashakespeare.com
To access every part, you might need to sign up for the newsletter. I think it is free, so you may want to think about signing up.

That's all the responses I have for the comments on the page. Thanks for watching...reading...whatever...!

1 comment:

Kristopher said...

It's good you are getting the hand of the "Comments" section.

And thank you for clearing up some things, like the "music" in the earlier posts. Sometimes when watching (or rehearsing) performances, certain lines of music, dialogue and actions can get stuck in our heads. They can either get irritating or attached somehow.

- Kristopher